Become a Celebrate Fairfax! Festival Volunteer
Each year, more than 1,500 volunteers come together to make this event a success; we sincerely appreciate your dedication and we are looking forward to another amazing year with you!
Click on the link below to access our new online registration system. Then select "Register Now" in the top right corner of your screen.
**Once you have created an account and selected a volunteer shift, you will be automatically registered as a volunteer and you will receive an e-mail reminder a few days before the event. If you need to change or cancel your shift, you will be able to do so using the e-mail address and password you created upon registration.
Volunteering with a Group of 5 or More
- Please contact Ashley Evancheck to arrange a group reservation at Ashley.Evancheck@FairfaxCounty.Gov
- Group slots fill quickly, so please let us know a.s.a.p.
Volunteers Under Age 18
- All volunteers must be at least 14 years and older.
- All volunteers must sign a volunteer waiver which is located on our volunteer registration website
Volunteers are asked to commit to at least one 3-4 hours shift and receive:
- Free access into the festival on the day of the volunteer shift
- A Celebrate Fairfax! Festival T-shirt
- Snacks and beverages in at our Volunteer Hospitality tent
- Entry into our Volunteer Incentive Raffle with a chance to win gift certificates to restaurants and local businesses and other great prizes.
- Credits/hours for high school community service programs
- An amazing networking opportunity and a fun, rewarding experience!
Volunteer Handbook & Information
- The Volunteer Handbook, Job Descriptions and Festival Maps will be available at https://2013cfxfestival.theregistrationsystem.com/en/1505.
Sign up for email updates
Sign up to receive updates and more for this year's upcoming festival!
Become a volunteer
Join the more than 1,500 volunteers come
together to make Celebrate Fairfax a success!